Faculty of Business Administration/Department of Business Administration｜After Graduation/Career Choices
Students acquire knowledge and practical ability in business, accounting, and IT to apply in a wide range of fields.
Many fields are open to individuals who have business and accounting knowledge combined with practical IT skills. Students can study to become management consultants for small and medium-sized enterprises or certified public accountants. They might also enter the field of IT as an information processing engineer. Graduates of the Faculty of Economics may take the examination to become a licensed tax accountant.
What Our Graduates Do
In today's world of global information networks, our graduates, equipped with essential knowledge in business and accounting combined with computer skills find employment in all kinds of companies and fields. In recent years they have also gone to work for the government or public-service corporations. Some students obtain qualifications to become licensed tax accountants, certified public accountants, licensed social insurance consultants, or consultants for small and medium-sized enterprises. Others go on to graduate school to become specialized experts or researchers.
Select Employers of Recent Graduates (past 3 years)
- Amagasaki City Fire Department
- Osaka Prefectural Police Department
- Kasai City
- Ministry of Defense
- The Amagasaki Shinkin Bank
- SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.
- Okasan Securities Co., Ltd.
- The Kita Osaka Shinkin Bank
- Kyocera Corporation
- The Kinki Osaka Bank, Ltd.
- Kinki Sangyo Credit Union
- Kinki Labour Bank
- Kintetsu Real Estate Co., Ltd.
- COSMOS Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Eslead Corporation
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Hirakata Shinkin Bank