Study Flow・Course Content
Study Flow(common to both courses)
The study of business administration is the creation of your future self. Learn about society in actual situations and give form to your dreams.
- Learn the foundation of business administration from the standpoint of "working"
- You will study the foundation of business administration from a wide-ranging scope, including "Corporate Bookkeeping", as you become more conscious of your career, connect your goals to that study, and settle into student life.
- Select the course that fits the path to your future goals and begin to consider the ways you can efficiently utilize business administration
- In the second year, you will choose the course that best reflects your future path and interests toward more specialized learning. "Venture Business" enables you to hear from the founders of various industries and to study the present circumstances behind starting up a business.
- Gain on-site experience and expand your vision with an in-company "business internship"
- Investigate your specialty field of study and also begin seminar activities in greater earnest during this year. At this time, as you become more familiar with the satisfaction of being engaged in business administration, you will experience management in action through an internship that involves employment in an actual company.
- Develop even further through graduate research and refine your knowledge as a business leader
- Graduate research serves as the polish to the overall abilities you gain in this course. Each student will organize their opinion on a theme that is based on an issue of present-day corporate business administration in order to foster their problem-solving capabilities and an aptitude for making presentations that are useful in the real world.
- Business Administration
- Acquiring practical knowledge in order to grasp and maximize the flow of management
- In this current age of intense change, corporate management must also adopt a more long-term approach. In addition to studying human resource and personnel management, production control, and marketing in order to grasp market needs, you will also learn about the international society and environmental issues, master the techniques required for sustainable business and its growth, and gain greater knowledge about companies as well as organizations like NPOs and local governments. Further acquire a broad range of practical ability in order to become a leader who is able to serve as a positive factor in any social organization.
- Accounting and Finance
- Studying financial literacy as the base for management
- The flow of capital is the lifeblood that is required in order for any company or organization to continue operating. This course teaches the analytical methods of financial accounting, administrative accounting, and tax accounting, and enables you to acquire the ability to theoretically distinguish an organization's present circumstances and issues. You will also learn about financing and asset management. This kind of approach from differing angles leads to a comprehensive knowledge that will be useful in your involvement in corporate management, and also in order to play an active role as an expert in accounting.