Study Flow・Course Content
Building the base of engineers who can play an active part in society through various experiments, exercises, and practice.
- Participate in small-group seminars from the first year and thoroughly solidify your knowledge base
- Small-group seminars are offered from year one, with the instructor carefully guiding you on fundamental thinking in specialized areas, on undertaking experiments and practice, on handling experimental and measuring instruments, and more.
- Select the course that suits your desired future and toward more specialized study
- Keeping in mind the type of occupation that you hope to be involved with in the future, in year two you will select a course* that enables more selective study in a more specialized field. The chance to be involved in experiments and practice also increases during this year through various seminars.
- Participate in experiments and practice almost every day, and transform your wisdom to be able to use the knowledge you obtain
- The opportunity for experiments and practice will increase even further in your third year, the content of study becomes even more advanced, and more in-depth learning is accomplished. The aim is at a deeper understanding of the knowledge that you have learned to this point as theory.
- Develop even further through graduate research and polish your ability to be useful in the real world
- In the fourth year, you will select a theme for your graduation research based on the expertise that you have studied to that point. Forge an aptitude for making presentations and refine your skills toward having an active role in your chosen specialty field.
- Mechanical Manufacturing
- Acquiring a wide range of production and processing capabilities that can also take quality, productivity, and cost into consideration
- Through this course, you will study the extensive know-how and techniques of this field, from the basics of mechanical engineering to production and processing. The final object is the training of superior engineers who are even able to take into account quality, productivity, reliability, and cost. Ample training and exercises is offered based on comprehensive small-group instruction.
- Comprehensive Mechanical Engineering
- Fostering highly qualified machine engineers through a curriculum that aims at JABEE certification
- Engineers who can tackle the planning and design of the machines that society needs, while taking into consideration strength, performance, and function in addition to cost, must possess a broad span of knowledge of and proficiency in mechanical engineering. You will learn steadily from the basics through to practical application in curriculum that is presently aiming at JABEE certification.