Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences｜After Graduation/Career Choices
What Our Graduates Do
As medical care advances, the role of pharmacists is being expanded. In particular, highly skilled hospital pharmacists engaged in "team medical care" and drugstore pharmacists who can contribute to community healthcare will have the largest role to play. Graduates may also work as public health administrators at a government organization or perform R&D at a pharmaceutical company. The choice of fields is extensive.
Select Employers of Recent Graduates (past 3 years)
- Kyoto Prefecture
- Narcotics Control Department
- Osaka Medical College Hospital
- Kansai Medical University Hospital
- Japanese Red Cross Kyoto Daiichi Hospital
- Japanese Red Cross Kyoto Daini Hospital
- National Hospital Organization.
- Hirakata Kohsai Hospital
- Hoshigaoka Medical Center
- Ain Pharmacies Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca K.K.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Cocokara Fine Healthcare Inc.
- Sanofi K.K.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Novartis Pharma K.K.