Faculty of Business Administration/Department of Business Administration and Information｜After Graduation/Career Choices
A spectrum of fields are available to individuals with theoretical and practical IT knowledge and skills combined with business sense.
Acquiring IT knowledge and skills along with business knowledge opens the way to work in a spectrum of fields. Graduates may work in IT-related professions, perhaps as an information processing engineer or for an Internet-based business, or as a social researcher specializing in marketing or surveying. Graduates of the Faculty of Economics are qualified to take the examination to become a licensed tax accountant.
What Our Graduates Do
In today's information society, graduates may work as information processing engineers or for many types of companies in numerous fields who are interested in individuals who have essential business and accounting knowledge combined with computer skills. In recent years our graduates have also gone on to work for the government or public-service corporations. Some students gain qualifications as information processing engineers or work for an Internet-based business. Others go on to graduate school to become specialized experts or researchers.
Select Employers of Recent Graduates (past 3 years)
- Osaka Prefectural Police Department
- Nabari City Fire Department
- EXEDY Corporation
- Okasan Securities Co., Ltd.
- The Kita Osaka Shinkin Bank
- Komatsu Fork Lift Japan Ltd.
- SAKURA COLOR PRODUCTS CORP.
- Sumitomo Real Estate Sales Co., Ltd.
- The Daisan Bank, Ltd.
- Daiwa House Industry Co., Ltd.
- The Tottori Bank, Ltd.
- Japan Post Group
- Panasonic Eco Solutions Networks Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Consumer Marketing Co., Ltd.
- PanaHome Real Estate Corporation
- The Hyakujushi Bank, Ltd.
- Benesse Style Care Co., Ltd.
- Misawa Homes Chugoku Co., Ltd.
- UCC Ueshima Coffee Co., Ltd.
- Yokohama Tire Japan Company Limited
- Ricoh Japan Corp.